To the best things in life.
To the Best Youth Forever.
To the best things in life.
Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Sampling Page
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Sampling Page is open to all eligible participants as stipulated in clause (2) below. By submitting an entry to the Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you enter this campaign. Clozette reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- CONTEST INFORMATION
- This sampling campaign is organised by Clozette Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) in collaboration with Estée Lauder Singapore.
- The campaign begins on 3 August 2018 and ends on 9 September 2018, (campaign period). Limited to one redemption per person, while stocks last.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, extend or end the campaign period at its sole discretion, if it does not receive sufficient numbers of eligible entries or if the sampling campaign is not capable of being continued for whatever reason or other reasons pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign.
- This sampling campaign is open to all participants aged 18 and above (as at the date of participation in this contest). Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, distributors and representatives of the Organiser and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the sampling campaign.
- Each participant is entitled to a complimentary Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ sample.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant does not meet any the Organiser's participation criteria.
- The sampling campaign is open to Singapore residents only.
- CONTEST MECHANICS
- Participants will have to submit their particulars and head down to one of the listed participating Estée Lauder stores.
- Upon successful completion of the form, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Participants will have to flash the e-voucher to redeem the Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ sample.
- SAMPLE REDEMPTION
- The Sample as listed on the Contest pages may be updated from time-to-time, and are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence or questions will be entertained.
- The sampling campaign is valid till 9 September 2018.
- One redemption per customer, while stocks last.
- RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this sampling campaign belongs to the Organiser. Where applicable, the copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) subsisting in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (eg: videos and images) belong to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names, photographs, images and/or videos submitted by the Participant/Winner or of the Participant/Winners for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and publicity, without any prior notice or compensation to the Participant/Winners. Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- If for any reason this sampling campaign is not capable of running as planned due to any reason not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sampling campaign, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this sampling campaign. If the Organiser elects to cancel or terminate this sampling campaign, the Organiser will not retain any rights in the Entries.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any Participant and/or entries found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the sampling campaign submission process, the operation of this sampling campaign or to be in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the sampling campaign. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual whom it believes to have been involved in fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the sampling campaign, the Organiser or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of this sampling campaign at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional material for this sampling campaign, the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this sampling campaign (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or samples from the sampling campaign) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- The Organiser, its partners, advertisers, sponsors, affiliates, authorised agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the terms and conditions of the sampling campaign, the rules of the sampling campaign and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By entering this sampling campaign, all participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this sampling campaign (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any sampling campaign -related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the sampling campaign shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
- Availability of this sampling campaign in any country is subject to such sampling campaign not being unlawful or restricted under the laws of such country. Your ability to enter the sampling campaign does not constitute any offer by the Organiser to a party in a jurisdiction where the availability of the contest is unlawful or restricted.
- PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
- Your personal data, including without limitation the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our contests and/or roadshows, buy a product or service from us, sign up to receive information, use our applications, fill out a survey, or make a comment or enquiry, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), will be processed for the purpose of your participation in our contest and/or roadshow and/or events, to provide you with products or services that you request from us, to provide you with advance notice of our future events, to respond to your inquiries, to provide you information about our and our partners’, sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services and/or new releases which may be of interest to you, to invite you and your subscription to our newsletters, and/or for auditing purposes in cases where there has been a dispute, collectively “Purpose”.
- We also wish to inform you that your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to our headquarters, regional offices, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or members within the Organiser’s group of companies, and/or our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners which may be located outside of your country, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
- If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact us:
Clozette Pte Ltd
25 Harrison Road, #06-00
Chin Lim Industrial Building
Attention: Clozette Compliance Team
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +65 62810860
A confirmation email voucher has been sent to you. Present the email voucher to redeem your Revitalizing Supreme+ sample!
Note: Do check your spam/junk folders if you do not receive the email.